JESUS CHRIST I HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT 45 MESSAGES PLEASE STOP
Omg i’ll smile forever
id cry from happiness i think
that last gif will be me in 3 hours
edit: I was dead wrong
ok lets see what happens
OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED
Let’s see how this goes :p
Still haven’t been to the gym, but I did get a new job THAT’S ON CAMPUS.
Basically I’m a mentor for a student with a disability. My job is to be her friend and help her adjust to college life and such. Today was my first day actually hanging out with her after a week long orientation/training, so yeah.
It’s pretty sweet. Other than that. First week of classes, not so sweet.
BUT this is my LAST FREAKIN YEAR! OMG. so yeah. There’s your update.
- EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE: Instead of assuming that a negative thought is true, examine the factual evidence for and against it.
- THE SURVEY METHOD: Ask people questions to find out if your thoughts and attitudes are realistic or fair.
- THE EXPERIMENTAL METHOD: Conduct an experiment to test the validity of your negative thought.
- THE ANTI-DOUBLE STANDARD TECHNIQUE: Talk to yourself the way you would talk to a friend, rather than the way you normally talk to yourself.
- THINKING IN SHADES OF GRAY: Instead of thinking about your problems in extreme black-and-white categories, evaluate the situation along a continuum, taking note of subjective aspects of the situation.
"Fitness." Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 28 Dec. 2013. <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fitness>.
I don’t know what prompted you to send me the dumbest message I’ve received in at least 6 months, but nowhere in the Merriam-Webster dictionary definition of “fitness” do I find the word “skinny.” Even synonyms for the word “fitness” focus 100% on health attributes as opposed to size attributes. So I’m sorry if you have this deep seeded complex that refuses to allow you to accept that, from all standpoints of medicine, science, and flat out fact, fitness is irrelevant to body size. That really sucks for you that your brain is struggling to let you come to terms with that. However, it is also 100% not my problem.
tl;dr: Blow it out your ass.
I love this way too much
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SO MUCH WIN!!!!!
THANKS. SAME TO YOU. YOU DA BEST.
also yeah this is like a month late. but such is life.
LOVE IIITTTTT! It’s not just pictures of food and girls with abs. I’m in love. just followed.
GUYS CHECK HER OUT!
I HAVE THE SAME (DORM) BEDDING AS YOU. Sorry, just felt the need to share that!
OMG IT’S SO PRETTY! I LOVE IT. DON’T YOU LOVE IT?! TWINSIIESSSS.